Barbie's Room Shop on Etsy

sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

OOAK Handmade repaint Monster High custom doll by Barbiesroom - Haute Couture

Hi everyone!!! Here is my second OOAK repaint custom monster high doll. I hope you like it!!!!






This is Haute Couture OOAK repaint Monster High custom doll by Barbiesroom. It was a Cleo doll before. She has been repainted using high quality watercolor aquarelle pencils, soft pastels and acrylic paints. Her make up has been sealed with MSC. And her hairstyle has been finished with high quality hairspray decorated with hairband.

Her outfit has been inspired by Haute Couture. These are exclusive one of a kind handmade clothes created by Barbiesroom as well. It includes all clothes that you can see in the picture, (orange sequin one shoulder dress with an inner purple lining, a purple felt hat, a purple faux fur stole and orange leather shoes and handbag).

You could purchase it on my Etsy

1 comentario:

  1. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.
    furniture manufacturers in miami

    ResponderEliminar